Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Man of the Match

2Man of the Match

• Total voters
I agree fully, I am sat looking at the options and despite us dominating a team fully for 90% of the game I can't think of one single player that stood out more than another.

I don't really want to give it to Laporte as I didn't think he played that well tbh
It was between Mahrez an Laporte to me, and just chose Laporte because he was the match winner.

Overall he didn't have a great game I agree (still fine), but I made the choice on a very simple premise I suppose.

It was between Mahrez an Laporte to me, and just chose Laporte because he was the match winner.

Overall he didn't have a great game I agree (still fine), but I made the choice on a very simple premise I suppose.
funny enough I plumped for Mahrez lol

Like others I'm not sure anyone really stood out, It was another excellent team performance. But all the forward players were wasteful of the chances they created for each other - so I've gone with Laporte - he bossed their attacking players, despite the yellow card and then came up and scored the winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.