Tottenham (H)

After one as well. Travelling all the way from Central America in hopes of getting a ticket for this match. Cheers.

I hope you're not coming for a couple of days, its a month at least before we're likely to know what day the game is on, could be Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon yet, it most definitely won't be 15:00 on Saturday.
Nope, staying in Madrid from the 15th to the 27th. Just waiting for my lucky break with a ticket to book my flight to Manchester.

Hi I'm just posting a message to see if anyone has 3 tickets for sale for the home game against Spurs? I'm based in Belfast. My wife booked flights but forgot to check ticket availability!!! Sold out on city website. My son was gutted when I told him! If you can help get in touch with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I am looking to buy 3 tickets to this game. Flying in from Vancouver, Canada, with hopes to catch the match.

Fixture now changed to 12.30 ko on the Saturday, still after one in Ss1 preferably 18-21 but will take an adult

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.