Tottenham | Post-Match Thread | 4 League Cups In A Row!

Tyler and Neville were an absolute disgrace yesterday. Neville " That's a yellow and I'm not changing my mind on that." after Laportes first foul. Unfortunately for you Neville you're not the fucking ref so nobody cares. Our players get kicked to fuck most games over and over yet nothing is said. Tyler sounded like someone had died when Laporte scored. In that mournful voice it was "Laporte scores......people will ask if he should still be on the field after what should have been two yellows" Stick to the facts. Irrespective of what you and motormouth Neville think it was ONE yellow, ONE! Got that???

I'm getting tired of Neville's nasal whiny voice thinking he is judge jury and executioner for the whole nation. He's not, he is a biased bitter rag **** and he doesn't care less about clubs forming the SL, his agenda is using his supposed outrage to get rid of the Glazers so the rags can be more competitive. He is a slimy rag turd, never ever forget that.

YEs I fucking did so when he got the "second" yellow I thought he was off.
My lad walked out of the room thinking he was a gonna.

Had to shout him back and tell him it was a yellow only. I was confused to fuck at that point as a caption definitely came up for that earlier challenge saying yellow.

Tyler and Neville were an absolute disgrace yesterday. Neville " That's a yellow and I'm not changing my mind on that." after Laportes first foul. Unfortunately for you Neville you're not the fucking ref so nobody cares. Our players get kicked to fuck most games over and over yet nothing is said. Tyler sounded like someone had died when Laporte scored. In that mournful voice it was "Laporte scores......people will ask if he should still be on the field after what should have been two yellows" Stick to the facts. Irrespective of what you and motormouth Neville think it was ONE yellow, ONE! Got that???

I'm getting tired of Neville's nasal whiny voice thinking he is judge jury and executioner for the whole nation. He's not, he is a biased bitter rag **** and he doesn't care less about clubs forming the SL, his agenda is using his supposed outrage to get rid of the Glazers so the rags can be more competitive. He is a slimy rag turd, never ever forget that.
Exactly - if it was a City player going down as easily as Moura then they would have made a point of the City player unfairly trying to get their opponent booked.

Exactly - if it was a City player going down as easily as Moura then they would have made a point of the City player unfairly trying to get their opponent booked.

Kane fits into that category too, his dive and look of agony after a perfect Dias tackle, THAT is what they should be outraged about. Cheating players trying to get others sent off.

No idea if my memory is tricking me but Spurs left back should have been carded early doors for pulling Foden back and the subsequently got booked for another hack at Foden . Exactly the same scenario as Laporte . They both should have been booked first time around and I very much doubt either would have committed the second challenges .

It probably ought to have been one, but as Reguilon taking out Foden showed, the ref was in the mood to let the first one go. The wilful avoidance that a first yellow is likely to have changed behaviour for the second was blatant. Those two really do get very upset, which while painful on the ears is quite amusing.

A Newcastle fan colleague who lives nearby and was in the top tier said
"credit to the City fans - they were much louder than the Spurs lot. Their flag game was much more impressive too."
Also used the phrase "joy to watch".

Can't stand his shit yonner voice and his "Manch Unarted" bollocks he spouts 100 times a game.

Annoys me when he says "mawment" instead of "moment" too.

No idea if my memory is tricking me but Spurs left back should have been carded early doors for pulling Foden back and the subsequently got booked for another hack at Foden . Exactly the same scenario as Laporte . They both should have been booked first time around and I very much doubt either would have committed the second challenges .
Absolutley true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.