Spurs’ new stadium

Wouldn’t we have to agree to that?
Premier League will force us or if we refuse dock us 100 points and give all our titles back under their new “Ill gotten gains” rule :(

Gotta keep golden Harry happy, cant have another public apology from the FA.

Said on the Harry Kane team thread a few months ago that this wouldn’t be ready until late this year, Spuds fan kindly explained why I was wrong, then it was announced that they would play a game at Wembley! Spuds fan was insistent that I was still wrong Magnificent stadium that they are over reaching for, this will be a millstone around their neck for years They have pissed of the fans with huge ticket price increases and it’s holding back investment in the team and they may well end up their best players who won’t be prepared to take less money than players at other clubs then the manager will probably end up replacing PEG despite the new contract

Twickenham being mentioned as a possible venue....

image.jpg

So the rules were you couldn't play your home games at more than one stadium in a seaaontand Spurs could be allowed to use three?

I'm shocked..

Five days ago, the club asked fans to submit details for the CL autopay scheme. Cheeky bastards.

It would not surprise me if Levy banks the CL ticket money, autopay and advanced ticket sales, then announce that all CL games will be at Wembley. A lot of Spurs will be livid.

Would love us to play Spurs in their first game at the new stadium and hand them a heavy defeat. :)

Five days ago, the club asked fans to submit details for the CL autopay scheme. Cheeky bastards.

It would not surprise me if Levy banks the CL ticket money, autopay and advanced ticket sales, then announce that all CL games will be at Wembley. A lot of Spurs will be livid.

Would love us to play Spurs in their first game at the new stadium and hand them a heavy defeat. :)
I would imagine that EUFA would not be accommodating as the FA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.