Spurs’ new stadium

Do what son? Cockneys getting preferential treatment ? We all know that's been the preserve of teams of the North West for years.

And as much as I pissed my pants when pochettino got into bother recently, that decision was wrong when you look at klopp for example
Looking at Klopp is always wrong

Do what son? Cockneys getting preferential treatment ? We all know that's been the preserve of teams of the North West for years.

And as much as I pissed my pants when pochettino got into bother recently, that decision was wrong when you look at klopp for example
I dunno.

The dildo brothers got a very dodgy deal and huge profit margin moving to the Olympic stadium.

That 'dodgy' that was signed off by the mayor and the LLDC that prevents the taxpayer paying anymore towards the white elephant ? You should be thanking us (smiley winky thing)

Don't get me started on those two and tits McGee

Premier league shouldn't allow it.

Also stating that they will play the Champions league ¼ finals there. And UEFA said that won't be allowed, 1 rule for one, etc. etc

UEFA only said that they wouldn't allow a stadium move during the CL group stage. They have no problem with Spurs playing knockout games at the new stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.