Spurs’ new stadium

Who are the real boardroom bad guys, ?

I don't think you get to be Abramovich or Usmanov (or anyone whose fortune has been amassed on the back of the latter) without some pretty dodgy things going on; Fosun at Wolves and their relationship / arrangement with Jorge Mendes; the Glazers, sucking £60m per annum out of Utd (though, doubtless, that makes them heroes to you lot!); Mike Ashley; Sullivan and Gold at West Ham; Tan at Cardiff; even the late Leicester chairman has a business background that is shrouded in mystery (how he won a monopoly of Thai duty free) and allegations of corruption.

I don't think you get to be Abramovich or Usmanov (or anyone whose fortune has been amassed on the back of the latter) without some pretty dodgy things going on; Fosun at Wolves and their relationship / arrangement with Jorge Mendes; the Glazers, sucking £60m per annum out of Utd (though, doubtless, that makes them heroes to you lot!); Mike Ashley; Sullivan and Gold at West Ham; Tan at Cardiff; even the late Leicester chairman has a business background that is shrouded in mystery (how he won a monopoly of Thai duty free) and allegations of corruption.

Would not disagree, with that.

That scumbag thief who owns Peterborough is number one
I do not know how he's still alive. I really have thought by now someone with nothing else to lose would have shot him

Pretty sure it’s Darragh MacAnthony who owns Posh.

Anybody who was buying a property in or near Marbella in the mid-noughties would have seen his picture all along the N340 .... same applied in Bulgaria and Orlando, Fl over the next few years.

Is it still Barry Fry? I remember him running the gaffe years ago but that was probably the 90s
Darragh Macanthony.

Google his name followed by "property scam"
He stole people's life savings

He employed Barry Fry (a real spiv) and has RE employed a wife beater as manager

A more detestable group would be extremely difficult to find

Thai courts were looking at re-opening £327m corruption charges of the Leicester owner before he died.

Darragh Macanthony.

Google his name followed by "property scam"
He stole people's life savings

He employed Barry Fry (a real spiv) and has RE employed a wife beater as manager

A more detestable group would be extremely difficult to find

Adrian Durham loves them.

Adrian Durham loves them.

Exactly.

Can I put in a vote for Alan Sugar as a terrible owner?

When he took over Paul Gascoigne choose Spurs over United when he left Spurs were perennial relegation strugglers.

Last edited:

You missed Levy out of your first line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.