Spurs’ new stadium

Might be wrong here but seem to recall that they would allow a maximum of three “home” games at another venue ie Wembley and if it were to be more than 3 they would have to play all their games there.

Have I made that up?
I heard that somewhere as well. But I'm sure anything will go with money involved.

I guess they are also losing big revenue with the delays on top of building costs.

Make them play at the Emirates that would piss them off and ensure all resources are put into getting their own stadium ready.

Me son worked on the stadium for about 6 months finished there about 4 months ago was told then that there was now way it was gonna be finished on time and will be massively over budget

Me son worked on the stadium for about 6 months finished there about 4 months ago was told then that there was now way it was gonna be finished on time and will be massively over budget

Spurs have gone overboard on expensive small details. I’ve been told there is a compute screen above each player’s space in the dressing room with their names on them

We could be their first home game at the new stadium.

Yeah, and we want the H&S wallahs to get it right. We wouldn't want the ref stopping the game when Sergio was about to take a pen and the fuckin' roof falls in!

I often think that had current H&S rules been applied to Maine Road in the fifties we'd never have seen a game!

And those football specials back to PIccers and no fuckin' doors. Come to think of it, I never actually saw anyone fall out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.