Tottenham v Chelsea... Who do you want to win???

Nobody , a draw would be ideal as then if we won we would overtake chelsea and be 5 points ahead of tottenham . but if somebody had to win , i would hope it is chelsea , as I hate tottenham with a passion

keemcfc said:
If Tottenham win, we can go 3rd...

If Chelsea win then it pretty much shakes Tottenham off or tail for good...

Maybe a draw would be nice?
huh... how does it shake spuds off for good, ? were not even half way through the season

Draw.

We need teams around us to drop points at every given opportunity, so when two play each other have to go for a draw.

Draw. Get into 3rd place now, and let the 4th place team worry about spurs while City concentrate on hunting down 2nd.

City will do some damage in the second half of the season at home, much better than the sloppy points dropped so far. The team is set up to take points away from home, and will have too, with visits to the swamp, stamford bridge, emirates and anfield, plus banana skins at villa, goodison and st james park. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than see City win this league with that run of fixtures.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Draw.

We need teams around us to drop points at every given opportunity, so when two play each other have to go for a draw.

Spot on, scum v arse draw would be nice too.

It's an interesting one, because (obviously) who you pick reflects your mindset as to our ambitions this year.

Personally, I would go for Chelsea. Ideally, yes, we want to be pushing for the title, and I think we will. But Spurs are looking ominously good again this season, and I will feel a lot more secure knowing that they're not winning games, and are dropping off the pace.

1st/2nd/3rd would be fantastic, but 5th would be an absolute disaster, and I'm a worrier.

i hope in a spurs win .

They do not make me really scared. they have gone up because of the champions league preliminary and will be the first to yield

Draws all round next week in both games please but it will mean fuck all unless we get the 3 points at West ham.

Draw please or a Chelsea win. I'd rather have the pressure of making up points on the leaders than be looking over our shoulder at Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.