Tough Question. If We Win The League...

mancityscot

... which player on our team would you be most happy for? the player who you feel either deserves the title based on their own performances or who you are just so happy for them to win it. Of course you would be happy for the whole team but if you were to choose a single player?

For me it has to be nasri. He left arsenal and ever since has been the victim of vitriolic abuse and criticism. saying he only left for the money blablabla. For him to get his hands on the title would mean he could ram it down all those bitter gooner's throats and of course piers morgans of whom will have to pay 10,000 quid to a charity in that bet. I would be so happy for him.

So come on City. 2 games to go. Lets get that title!!!

Difficult question to answer. Kompany should be included with his unfortuate sending off in January, Gareth Barry plus the Samir Nasri which you have included.

Probably Gaz. With his personality, I just feel like he doesn't show a whole lot of emotion, but I know he wants it. He is such a worker, and I just get the feeling it would be so satisfying to prove to himself that all of his hard work has paid off. He doesn't get much love from the press but day in and day out has performed this season. James Milner as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.