Tour de France 2017

Cavendish elbowed into the barrier by that Slovakian skunk, Sagan. He then makes sure he apologises so that the commissars don't kick the dirty little cheat out of the tour. I'm waiting for Cav's version to hit the airwaves. I'll take his version. But the elbow was as blatant as the Chilean one on the German t'other night.

No way should Sagan be allowed to continue in this tour, knew full well what he was doing, attempts to cut Cav off and when that doesn't work he throws in an elbow. Might have ended Cav's tour, like I say that should be the end of the tour for Sagan.

Think Rags. Will Sagan, one of the big draws of the tour, be kicked off? No chance.

That's what I thought. Get yer apology in early and show some contrition and yer'll be sitting alright when it comes to getting kicked out. Greipel has taken Sagan off his Christmas card list apparently so that shows how serious a manoeuvre it was!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.