Tour de France 2019

Think Bernal will be in better form than G, nice to see a full blown stage rather than a prologue tomorrow followed by the fun and games of a TTT to follow. Happy days bring it on!

Probably the most open Tour for a numbers.

Good reasons to favour a number of riders but there are a number of doubts over each of those same riders. I can't decide who I most fancy to win. If I had to stick my neck out for podium, I would say, in no particular order: Yates, Bernal and Kruiswijk. Primarily because they are solid time trialists and good at altitude. I have a bad feeling it won't be Thomas' year. Hope it isn't the case, as I want him, more than anyone else to win.

If anyone wants a daily read and analysis of the stages, there is no better place than http://inrng.com/

Be interesting to see how Ineos is treated by the French public and whether they're likely to be lobbing piss at their riders a'la Sky.
I'd love for a Yates twin to win it with them being Bury lads and all that but it's almost impossible these days to win a grand tour without the backing of serious funds the likes of which Sky had and Ineos has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.