Tour de France 2019

Yep, TTT my favourite.

It’s an acquired taste I’ll say that. It is fascinating but to watch on tv time trials - team and individuals - lack excitement imho. But, when you watch it live they are great value.
Get a chair out with a bottle of red on the side, with a nice view at the top of an incline, and you’ve got 3 hours of viewing lined up :-)

It’s an acquired taste I’ll say that. It is fascinating but to watch on tv time trials - team and individuals - lack excitement imho. But, when you watch it live they are great value.
Get a chair out with a bottle of red on the side, with a nice view at the top of an incline, and you’ve got 3 hours of viewing lined up :-)

Perfect for a working from home day :)

ITV4 or Eurosport? the annual decision, Bri Smith already doing my fucking bonce in and that’s without factoring in Carlton Kirby who is quite possibly the most annoying twat on TV after Martin Tyler but I haven’t taken to posh boy David Millar (although his Autobiography was superb) and Ned Boulting, it’s a buggers muddle for sure but Orla Chennaoui wins the day so Eurosport it is, have to sneak in the odd bike ride in between but summer on the sofa is here!

Brian Smith is a twin ! crikey ones enough ,just kidding
I like Carlton Kirby hes easily my favourite cycling commentator, like the Peter Allis of cycling, he can be a bit rude but very funny at the same time

Brian Smith is a twin ! crikey ones enough ,just kidding
I like Carlton Kirby hes easily my favourite cycling commentator, like the Peter Allis of cycling, he can be a bit rude but very funny at the same time

He’s a dick of a commentator the Giro was bliss without him, David Harmon was brilliant for Eurosport pity he had a bit of a stress breakdown, Kirby was used better then as the Paris link, anyway départ réel not far so away we go

ITV4 or Eurosport? the annual decision, Bri Smith already doing my fucking bonce in and that’s without factoring in Carlton Kirby who is quite possibly the most annoying twat on TV after Martin Tyler but I haven’t taken to posh boy David Millar (although his Autobiography was superb) and Ned Boulting, it’s a buggers muddle for sure but Orla Chennaoui wins the day so Eurosport it is, have to sneak in the odd bike ride in between but summer on the sofa is here!

Yeah, not an easy decision is it?! I will say that I do like the itv 1 hour highlights shows. This new “Brad Wiggins on a motorcycle” is going to be novel!

He’s a dick of a commentator the Giro was bliss without him, David Harmon was brilliant for Eurosport pity he had a bit of a stress breakdown, Kirby was used better then as the Paris link, anyway départ réel not far so away we go

Harmon, now you’re talking. I didn’t know the details but I heard it was a breakdown of sorts - and then once he was over it, Eurosport told him there was no job to come back to.

usual first stage shenanigans yesterday, great finish mind, for those thinking of watching live today Ineos are first off in the TTT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.