Tour de France 2019

Warming up nicely, seriously good finish from Thomas, just got over to France to visit in-laws and watching the French coverage is always nice to pick up differ3nt coverage.

Warming up nicely, seriously good finish from Thomas, just got over to France to visit in-laws and watching the French coverage is always nice to pick up differ3nt coverage.

How do they view Thomas/Ineos over there? I’d guess it’s full on for Alaphillipe at the moment. Thought it strange on the uk coverage they spent as long talking about Bardet’s decline as the did about Alaphillipe, when surely the latter is the real story here. Can he keep it going when the climbs get longer, that’s the question; he’s a really watchable rider that’s for sure - more so than Bardet imho.

Like everyone else thought that final was great fun yesterday - it’s how look going up any of the big ramps of the north west - rocking and weaving big time!

Bardet has been bobbins though. Well down the GC. Love watching him descend when he's on one and probably one of the best descenders ever. Hope he gets his act together.

How do they view Thomas/Ineos over there? I’d guess it’s full on for Alaphillipe at the moment. Thought it strange on the uk coverage they spent as long talking about Bardet’s decline as the did about Alaphillipe, when surely the latter is the real story here. Can he keep it going when the climbs get longer, that’s the question; he’s a really watchable rider that’s for sure - more so than Bardet imho.

Like everyone else thought that final was great fun yesterday - it’s how look going up any of the big ramps of the north west - rocking and weaving big time!

The view of Thomas is different to that of Froome, they seem to think that Thomas has served his dues and is worthy and looks like a stylist on the bike they are balls in for Alaphillipe and it’s a bit red dipper like but they know it’s unlikely he will be on the top step.

They have a habit of really building French riders up over and then slaughtering them when it does go how the media want it to, strange mob. I have just clocked a rather splendid 50 miles in And around Dieppe, there is something about cycling in Europe that just makes you smile and of course a steady refuel at the local bar at the end.

The view of Thomas is different to that of Froome, they seem to think that Thomas has served his dues and is worthy and looks like a stylist on the bike they are balls in for Alaphillipe and it’s a bit red dipper like but they know it’s unlikely he will be on the top step.

They have a habit of really building French riders up over and then slaughtering them when it does go how the media want it to, strange mob. I have just clocked a rather splendid 50 miles in And around Dieppe, there is something about cycling in Europe that just makes you smile and of course a steady refuel at the local bar at the end.

Outstanding! I don’t want to get all Brexit on this, but the roads over there are generally much quieter than over here, it’s a much less crowded place.
Cheers for the insight on the riders and the French media too.

Outstanding! I don’t want to get all Brexit on this, but the roads over there are generally much quieter than over here, it’s a much less crowded place.
Cheers for the insight on the riders and the French media too.
They are and the drivers are respectful towards cyclists. The same applies in Spain. There's nowt better than cycling on the continent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.