Tour de France 2019

The peloton were really on a go slow today, a right fuck you to the organisers, a deadly day

Agree.

Just far too long a distance for a stage.

As a spectacle well.........it wasn’t one.

Crash involving Ineos, not watching so not 100% sure on the details but just read Thomas went down but is working his way through the convoy & Moscon’s bike is in two pieces so must have been a bad one

What a stage that was.

Chapeau! to them all.

The sight of a Dogma F12 broken in half had me in tears as well ;-)

The sight of a Dogma F12 broken in half had me in tears as well ;-)
Probably some of their top brass too.

Alaphillippe looking good at the minute, but I think GT would have gone with him had he not had been involved in the accident.

Probably some of their top brass too.

Alaphillippe looking good at the minute, but I think GT would have gone with him had he not had been involved in the accident.

I think Ineos can cover it lol.

Alaphillippe looked incredible again but as you say, GT is looking plenty strong enough and the way he got back on today was huge and come the land days in the mountains i expect him to really stamp his authority, coupled with the sheer strength of the team behind him.

Just needs some look now and to keep away from incidents.

Just caught up that stage was made for for Alaphillippe but to see a breakaway lad take it really is something to behold, proper stage that. As for me another 50 in and 3000 ft climbing and 3 rather great beers in and around Dieppe. Job done

Odd that the first rest day this year is Tuesday, not the usual Monday - anyone know why?
Bastille Day is a public holiday but fell on a Sunday this year so tomorrow will be a public holiday. Le Tour want biggest crowds possible, ergo, rest day put back a day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.