Tour de France 2019

On the basis of the BBC live feed, it sounds like a good end to the race today (depending on your perspective). Looking forward to seeing the highlights later on.

The two best teams drilled the living shit out of that last 50k that makes up for yesterday, proper racing, no major hills just fuck off power.

If the Tour isn’t your thing then watch these crazy fuckers!

And if you think that looks a bit dangerous take a look at what was happening just behind them...

A couple of days ago I checked the odds for winning the Tour. Thomas was 4/7 and Alaphillipe was a whopping 14/1. Got to be worth a couple of quid surely.

A couple of days ago I checked the odds for winning the Tour. Thomas was 4/7 and Alaphillipe was a whopping 14/1. Got to be worth a couple of quid surely.
It’s a weird one, given he’s not your stereotypical GC contender you’d assume there will be one or two days where he’ll lose 10+ minutes and drop right down the standings, but he’s doing a cracking job of keeping up there so far without amazing support from his team.

I do like Alaphillipe, an exciting rider to watch who always lights up a race.

Big day tomorrow, Individual TT chance for G to go into yellow, nice track finish from Yates today blindsided the Astana lad and used the barriers very well.

G has just smashed the TT but Alaphillipe also looking very strong and is a few seconds quicker as it stands

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.