Tour de France 2019

Great stage today.

I don't think that will stop the questions about Alaphillippe though.

My bet on Adam Yates before it started seems to be wasted money.

Looks like the French have said fuck it and all juiced up.

Some quite remarkable improvements in form and performance.

Yes the French riders have found form ;) be interesting if the French press will be questioning the sudden form the french riders have found like the french press would if it was british riders

Last edited:

Pinot has been absolutely nowhere in recent years. I never want to jump to conclusions but it does have a bit of a smell...

In fairness, it’s been a really good race so far unlike the Giro earlier this year which was more about who didn’t show up rather than who was the best over the three weeks! Interesting week ahead, rooting for Bernal myself but don’t think he’ll win it this early in his career.

Amazing stage today. I think the Irish journalist who first questioned Armstrong did so because of his gains on his first Tour win. He said there was no way he could improve the way he did just by better training.

However, I hope this is just the rider going all out.

Amazing stage today. I think the Irish journalist who first questioned Armstrong did so because of his gains on his first Tour win. He said there was no way he could improve the way he did just by better training.

However, I hope this is just the rider going all out.

Allaphillipe was there or there abouts in a couple of stages of the Tour 2018 but nowhere like yesterdays riding. It does raise the odd eyebrow particularly as he hardly looked done in at the end of the ride and he was what 14 seconds faster? Hope it's nothing more than good conditioning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.