Tour de France 2020

Have to agree with this. I was thinking it yesterday but didn’t want to post as it felt like it might just be sour grapes because he and his team are the big rival to my favourite team, but he’s the type of rider to follow attacks and gain small amounts of time rather than launch a big attack and leave everyone for dead like Froomey used to do.

Can see where you are coming from. Maybe we have been spoilt by Froome, Contador and Nibali all racing against each other.

Although not similar riders, I found the likes of Indurain equally boring. Much preferred riders like Fignon and Hinault.

I never watch the Giro with the same level of interest as the tour, probably because I’ve driven most of the stages

Nice one.

I prefer the Tour as it has that hectic nature the other two GTs do not have. Plus, more likely to have stages impacted by wind, the colour of the crowds, the memories of iconic stages etc.. I think during one day this year, they have the Vuelta, Giro and Flanders at the same time! Incredible really. So much more cycling to come this year.

Interesting from the off this is, with the biggest climb coming in the first half of the stage.

Will Bernal even continue after that? Be surprised if he’s on the start line on Tuesday morning.
Van Aert clearly best rider in the world now, Sagan waning. I really hope he rides Flanders and Roubaix this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.