Toure brothers back next week?

Marvin

Q/F tomorrow v Nigeria

Semis on Weds. Final next Sunday (3rd place play off Sat)

Southampton playing some great football at the moment, arguably the best in the league at the moment. No Kompany too so we could do with the Toures back

Marvin said:
Q/F tomorrow v Nigeria

Southampton playing some great football at the moment, arguably the best in the league at the moment. No Kompany too so we could do with the Toures back

And then the fortnight sabbatical back to their homeland which is what happened last time round! But great if they do come back so soon!!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Marvin said:
Q/F tomorrow v Nigeria

And then the fortnight sabbatical back to their homeland which is what happened last time round! But great if they do come back so soon!!
If they lose to Nigeria tomorrow, I can see them back at Soton, if not then City v Leeds is a possibility

Marvin said:
Marvin said:
Q/F tomorrow v Nigeria

If they lose to Nigeria tomorrow, I can see them back at Soton, if not then City v Leeds is a possibility

Again like the Rags this season, after what happened to them last time round I just think they are nailed on to win that tournament and then I bet Yaya and Kolo retire from International football. Part of me wants them to win it because I want every City player to be successful whilst representing their countries. But on the flip side of the coin we need them back asap!!

Looking forward to the return of the Toure brothers.This could be the last time these two play for City again in the next 3 months.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:33 am --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
Q/F tomorrow v Nigeria

Been a bit dramatic about Southampton.Calm down Marvin.

my fear us if they win it they will spend a couple of weeks after the tournament finishes celebrating with open top parades , receptions etc back in the Ivory Coast

In which case they won't be back til the end of Feb?

alib said:
my fear us if they win it they will spend a couple of weeks after the tournament finishes celebrating with open top parades , receptions etc back in the Ivory Coast

In which case they won't be back til the end of Feb?

This ACN is a complete joke. Empty stadiums, Mickey Mouse teams and crap football to boot!

Added to that is the fact that we lost 3 players to the Ivory Coast on January 1st yet they never kicked a bloody ball in South Africa until 22 January!

Adebayor, who played for Togo in the same tournament, was still playing for Spurs on 12th January!

Just how the f*ck can Ivory Coast call up the players nearly 2 weeks in advance of other nations and we have to accept it. People on here seem to think then that it is also acceptable to have a post tournament tour lasting 2 weeks if they bloody win it!

This tournament last year robbed us of Yaya for the United cup tie and in effect cost us the game. Couple that with this year's potential 8 week absence at the hardest part of the season and you can see why I am so bloody annoyed about this footballing farce.

7 weeks last year, potentially 8 weeks this year, last years FA Cup and potentially this year's title challenge as it was Yaya who scored the winner at QPR last year! Just how can you put a price on that! And incidentally, I bet for that 15 weeks both Kolo and Yaya have been receiving salaries which amount to around £4m whilst never pulling on a City shirt

Marvin said:
Q/F tomorrow v Nigeria

The sabbatical that saw Yaya back in the team 4 days after the Final when we played Porto?? Final was on the 12th we played Porto on the 16th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.