Toure kick out - no ban (update p30)

kunaguero10

Haven't seen any mention of it on here but incredibly stupid from Yaya. Could well be a 3 game ban, which I think would see him return from suspension for the league cup final? Assuming it comes in to place before Sunderland on Wednesday.

Again, that's if he is charged, but now it's been highlighted on MOTD it doesn't look good for him. Idiot.

Re: Toure kick out - ban?

fuck off motd

if that was a rag then there would have been no mention

no doubt they will do this for every such incident that the FA apparently ''needs to be aware of................................................................''

no bias there then

Very stupid from him, he does stuff like that when things aren't going our way. Could have been easily a red, although it was nothing aggressive.

But have to say, Van Wolfswinkel's acting was equally bad.

Agreed,his lack of control occasionally gets the better of him.Although a nothing incident in reality,there was intent and the ref did not see it,I can only see one outcome.
Saying that,I'd hope the cheating Cnut on the receiving end of his boot suffers a similar fate for the elbow that triggered his reaction.

If the FA ban him for that it will be pathetic. Give him a warning, fair. Ban him for a tap, embarrassing on their part.

It wasn't violent. Norwich player reaction was embarrassing. Rooney has kicked out more aggressively a couple of times this season and nothing happened, so this is not a foregone conclusion.

If he gets banned, he will be well rested for the League Cup Final and would only miss one League game.

SSN also covering it. I think he'll get away with it. Silly reaction, but there's no force in it, and the Norwich player is a bad actor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.