TPE fares from 1 pound

Talk about hyper inflation, it was only 10 pence last month. As mentioned by Mr Mexico their booking algorithm requires a wee tickle or massage to bring it into the 21st century and so for that reason I'm out.

booking trains to see a mate in Newcastle...

there's no advanced single available from Newcastle to Leeds on the 21.00 on saturday night, the only option is a £58.20 any time single...

however i can split my tickets at York (where i'd have to change regardless) and it's £5.20

madness

more beer tokens for wembley i suppose!

Talk about hyper inflation, it was only 10 pence last month. As mentioned by Mr Mexico their booking algorithm requires a wee tickle or massage to bring it into the 21st century and so for that reason I'm out.
Last month's 10p trains were with Northern Trains (who have since lost their franchise).
The new cheap fares are with Transpennine Express.
Different operating company.

booking trains to see a mate in Newcastle...

there's no advanced single available from Newcastle to Leeds on the 21.00 on saturday night, the only option is a £58.20 any time single...

however i can split my tickets at York (where i'd have to change regardless) and it's £5.20

madness

more beer tokens for wembley i suppose!
There’s some Manchester to Newcastle ones you can do that and not have to change

Last month's 10p trains were with Northern Trains (who have since lost their franchise).
The new cheap fares are with Transpennine Express.
Different operating company.

A pound is still VFM but I'm not seeing many return fares in this bracket. Rochdale to Scarborough would be very much good to go if anyone can see sale fares on this route or even Rochdale to Blackpool at a push ? The platform as mentioned for TPE is non conducive to use friendliness. I hope our government make a better show of running the Norther franchise come March for the sake of all it's customers.

mmm my £1 fare to bratfort in april is £46, not such a fucking bargain then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.