Tracking Fixtures | Proposal for 21/22 | Suggestions Welcome

MAG

As you all know I have been starting and updating the "TV Fixtures" threads for last couple of seasons on here ... and this seasons I created a "Fixtures Calendar" one as well to see what available slots are there for postponed games etc. and that's been well received. In fact the TV Fixtures thread has kind of merged in it and the calendar is the one that gets update every month now when TV fixtures come out.

So I am thinking of creating a full season calendar from next season, that we can then fill in as and when fixtures come out and then when draws take place etc. for different competitions. That way we can in one glance see the whole season, what's coming and what's gone past etc. ... can even pin it right at the top of the forum and then I will post the updated calendar in the very first post every time there's an update so when anyone needs to look at it they won't have to search threads, just go to the pinned post at the top and the first post in it will always have the latest updated version.

What do you guys think?

Have a look at this draft below (these aren't actual dates yet) ... but this is more or less how it will look like - will only have City related fixtures, so if City goes out of any cup, those will disappear and if we enter another one say Club World Cup, then I will add those ... so if you want any changes in resolution etc from your viewing point or if one image is too large, should I break this into two halves ... or what else to add or remove from it etc.

Please suggest now so I can perfect a template ready for the summer when fixtures come out ...

PS. Yup, I had a free Saturday morning so thought would make use of it ...

1613828715812.png

Last edited:
As you all know I have been starting and updating the "TV Fixtures" threads for last couple of seasons on here ... and this seasons I created a "Fixtures Calendar" one as well to see what available slots are there for postponed games etc. and that's been well received. In fact the TV Fixtures thread has kind of merged in it and the calendar is the one that gets update every month now when TV fixtures come out.

So I am thinking of creating a full season calendar from next season, that we can then fill in as and when fixtures come out and then when draws take place etc. for different competitions. That way we can in one glance see the whole season, what's coming and what's gone past etc. ... can even pin it right at the top of the forum and then I will post the updated calendar in the very first post every time there's an update so when anyone needs to look at it they won't have to search threads, just go to the pinned post at the top and the first post in it will always have the latest updated version.

What do you guys think?

Have a look at this draft below (these aren't actual dates yet) ... but this is more or less how it will look like - will only have City related fixtures, so if City goes out of any cup, those will disappear and if we enter another one say Club World Cup, then I will add those ... so if you want any changes in resolution etc from your viewing point or if one image is too large, should I break this into two halves ... or what else to add or remove from it etc.

Please suggest now so I can perfect a template ready for the summer when fixtures come out ...

PS. Yup, I had a free Saturday morning so thought would make use of it ...

View attachment 10883

this is mint. will be very useful at the top of the forum and first post idea is very good. when fixtures come out in summer would love to see them this way and know whats before and after a derby for example. or what games are before and after champions league games and other cup games. lovely work MAG. design is easy on the eye and can get any info needed instantly. thanks.

and fuckin hell. how much of first half of the season is taken up by international breaks.

Looks good, the only thing I would like, is in the Day column to have Sat and Sun highlighted or in bold text so that weekend or weekday matches stands out.

and fuckin hell. how much of first half of the season is taken up by international breaks.

Yup ... when you visualize it like that it is a major chunk, isn't it ... no wonder season is always a bit start-stop till the three international breaks are over and then it properly starts.

This is a brilliant idea, thanks for taking the time to do it.
When we are allowed to go to games I find it such a headache planning holidays/nights out etc as often later cup rounds don’t show up on the fixture lists till nearer the time.

Looks good, the only thing I would like, is in the Day column to have Sat and Sun highlighted or in bold text so that weekend or weekday matches stands out.

yes very good idea GPB.

and also highlight the dates we have games on and then do them grey covering of the ones that have been passed like you are doing in the other calendar for this season.

This is a brilliant idea, thanks for taking the time to do it.
When we are allowed to go to games I find it such a headache planning holidays/nights out etc as often later cup rounds don’t show up on the fixture lists till nearer the time.

I know, that was the reason for doing it in the first place ... I actually have always had one of my own for my own use every season, but thought would just polish it up a bit and publish it this time :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.