Tracking Fixtures | Proposal for 21/22 | Suggestions Welcome

Why not create it as a Google Calendar and then publish the link ? Then for those that live their life by their digital calendar, they’ll get updates as you make them.

If this is something you’re interested in, but not familiar with, let me know and I’ll point you in the right direction.

Why not create it as a Google Calendar and then publish the link ? Then for those that live their life by their digital calendar, they’ll get updates as you make them.

If this is something you’re interested in, but not familiar with, let me know and I’ll point you in the right direction.
I was about to say I was going to paste it as my screen saver on my monitor at work, but the Google Calendar with updates would be great.
Great job Mag

I was about to say I was going to paste it as my screen saver on my monitor at work, but the Google Calendar with updates would be great.
Great job Mag
City do one on their website you can download. It’s an iCal format and if you use Google calendar on your phone it looks great. Updates your calendar as soon as fixtures change.

Great job Mag

City do one on their website you can download. It’s an iCal format and if you use Google calendar on your phone it looks great. Updates your calendar as soon as fixtures change.

Well, I do already have a 'football' calendar as one of my calendars that I use and sync across my devices. Sure, can share that one with others ... but the purpose of this one was slightly different.

This I thought as one image file, which can be used as a sticky post at the top and throughout the season all the discussions re: fixtures changes and TV picks and upcoming draws etc etc. can then just go under that thread, but second it just gives you everything in one glance rather than the calendar on your phone or in outlook etc. where there's other work and personal appointments as well and perhaps you can't see the whole of the 10 months season view like that. Also visually looking at it like that gives you how many days are in between fixtures and what's next etc. or in cups' when is the next round ... for league games, what's before and after a particular game etc etc.

As per one of the suggestions, one can make it their wallpaper or screensaver so I am sure some would find this useful as well. But yes to answer the iCal question, happy to do one of those as well. I already do it for myself. As for City's their ones aren't always updated (not as fast and accurate as I do mine manually); even today the fixtures are showing wrong channels etc. (PrimeVideo for FA Cup QF, which should be BT Sport). Their time zone maps were always wrong (so I had to make my own from scratch for the pre-match headers) ...

Let's see how it shapes up, this was just a suggestion ... we still have some time to go till the next season :)

Well, I do already have a 'football' calendar as one of my calendars that I use and sync across my devices. Sure, can share that one with others ... but the purpose of this one was slightly different.

This I thought as one image file, which can be used as a sticky post at the top and throughout the season all the discussions re: fixtures changes and TV picks and upcoming draws etc etc. can then just go under that thread, but second it just gives you everything in one glance rather than the calendar on your phone or in outlook etc. where there's other work and personal appointments as well and perhaps you can't see the whole of the 10 months season view like that. Also visually looking at it like that gives you how many days are in between fixtures and what's next etc. or in cups' when is the next round ... for league games, what's before and after a particular game etc etc.

As per one of the suggestions, one can make it their wallpaper or screensaver so I am sure some would find this useful as well. But yes to answer the iCal question, happy to do one of those as well. I already do it for myself. As for City's their ones aren't always updated (not as fast and accurate as I do mine manually); even today the fixtures are showing wrong channels etc. (PrimeVideo for FA Cup QF, which should be BT Sport). Their time zone maps were always wrong (so I had to make my own from scratch for the pre-match headers) ...

Let's see how it shapes up, this was just a suggestion ... we still have some time to go till the next season :)
I may not be using the City one though. I have three all which were updated at different times so the one I keep live is updated pretty well.

As for the idea I think it's great and I think Pep would make good use of it too

I may not be using the City one though. I have three all which were updated at different times so the one I keep live is updated pretty well.

As for the idea I think it's great and I think Pep would make good use of it too

i am sure pep will have one similar already on his wall on which he marks who is playing when. i know he says one game at a time but he probably has the whole season mapped out in front of him at all times as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.