Tracking ip of email address

Armaan

Hi guys. My little brother has been the victim of instagram hacking and with that the c**t has posted explicit pics of him and his bird (no idea how he Got them). Doing this he hacked in to the instagram account and also changed the email address on the account. Just wanted to know if anyone on here knows how to track an ip from en email address?

You can track a bit , but the IP could be meaningless - VPN, tor etc.

If you use email or social media for anything you consider personal, setup 2FA - 2 factor authentication- on them.

Basically will stop anyone else in the world logging in, even if they have your username & password.

Google it and set it up on whatever internet site requires it.

You can track a bit , but the IP could be meaningless - VPN, tor etc.

And Ip addresses change, it's pretty much guaranteed that every time you log on to the internet your IP will change. Unless you have specifically requested and paid for a static IP.

To the Op odds are the email address was hacked and instagram from that. I had it with instagram from the yahoo hack, people are out there selling these accounts.

Mine was hacked by someone in Russia, the only way I spotted it was because they left the instagram password change email in my inbox instead of deleting it.

It maybe worth asking the police for advice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.