Trafford Centre in administration

The answer is always no...gets you out of the place quicker.

We actually ate there due to the time we were passing and had a quick look at the shops, just felt so plastic & that wasn't just the fake columns.

The best outlet experience is midweek at Junction 32 near Pontefract. Outdoors & quiet.
The correct answer is;No it looks feckin'gigantic".Then run very fast in the general direction of away

Our retail world is changing so quickly, way back in the late 1990s I was a regional manager for a retail chain in the US and our goal was to generate 2% of our revenue(a goal we never actually hit)... Fast forward 30 years there is as much if not more retail space yet more than half retail is done via online and the figure is going up not down....Indeed if covid-19 shows anything its how robust a business model online operation is, I should add I'm not suggesting its necessarily "good"

It’s a no brainier and people really need to move with the times. You really want an item you can either drive 40 minutes out of your way in traffic, get fleeced for car parking and then spend the whole time miserable fighting through crowds of cunts to get to the shop you need only to find out they don’t have it in stock. Or you turn on your laptop and order it in 5 minutes in the comfort of your own home.

Me and Mrs Mist never and I mean never go shopping together, we broke the rule once when we went to the Trafford Centre. I parked up and the agreement was we would go in at the John Lewis end, shop separately and when we were done meet up for a coffee so off we jolly well set.
I rang her when I was at Debenhams to enquire which coffee house to meet at. She was still in John Lewis. I had done the entire friggin' centre and she hadn't left the first shop !

It’s a no brainier and people really need to move with the times. You really want an item you can either drive 40 minutes out of your way in traffic, get fleeced for car parking and then spend the whole time miserable fighting through crowds of cunts to get to the shop you need only to find out they don’t have it in stock. Or you turn on your laptop and order it in 5 minutes in the comfort of your own home.
You know I was thinking about this in relation to the Arndale Centre earlier in the year and how downhill the stores have become and the diversity of the stores, but you think about it can you imagine buying something like a TV with the limited parking and the council trying to get people to use public transport....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.