Trafford Centre in administration

Trafford centre is hell on earth .

No, carlos, it's worse than that.

Mrs Ewing and I cycled down the Bridgewater - got to one place and there was an awful stink - cycled on, and when we got there the bastards wouldn't let us take our bikes in so we could have a quiet Costa Coffee. Folding bikes, too. I pointed out that the guy pushing the dustbin trolley litter picking had as many wheels on his trolley as I had on my bike, and then some young lass wheeled a buggy past us with twelve fuckin' wheels. I think they thought we were gonna ride 'em down each mall. We compromised and they got locked up with those plastic red 'n yellow cars they have for kidsl

Some idiot was insisting "Arndale shares" were worth putting big money on to my old man a few weeks ago, apparently it was a great opportunity because the Arndale was going to reopen soon and they had huge rebound potential.

A two minute look at Intu showed they were fucked.

Don't know what possesses people sometimes.

Me and Mrs Mist never and I mean never go shopping together, we broke the rule once when we went to the Trafford Centre. I parked up and the agreement was we would go in at the John Lewis end, shop separately and when we were done meet up for a coffee so off we jolly well set.
I rang her when I was at Debenhams to enquire which coffee house to meet at. She was still in John Lewis. I had done the entire friggin' centre and she hadn't left the first shop !
You had what's commonly known as a 'boys look'

It’s a no brainier and people really need to move with the times. You really want an item you can either drive 40 minutes out of your way in traffic, get fleeced for car parking and then spend the whole time miserable fighting through crowds of cunts to get to the shop you need only to find out they don’t have it in stock. Or you turn on your laptop and order it in 5 minutes in the comfort of your own home.
Or, you could ring them first to ask if they have stock, choose a store with a car park and go at a quiet time.

Then you could actually look at what you're buying, or try it on.

Or, you could ring them first to ask if they have stock, choose a store with a car park and go at a quiet time.

Then you could actually look at what you're buying, or try it on.

"Or you turn on your laptop and order it in 5 minutes in the comfort of your own home."

"Or you turn on your laptop and order it in 5 minutes in the comfort of your own home."
I erm already read that.
I hate having things delivered, always come when I'm out.
I once bought a big tv Online, it had a problem, it came from Melbourne so I couldn't return it physically, had to send it back by courier, all in all took 5 weeks to get sorted.
I wished I'd bought it down the road.
Never again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.