Trafford Stadium tour dilemma (maybe)

Should I go on the free tour?

• Yes, wearing nothing football related, and learning about their 'istree

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Yes, wearing nothing football related, and smiling/lauging at the appropriate points

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Yes, wearing City related clothes, and learning about their 'istree

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Yes, wearing City related clothes, and smiling/laughing at the appropriate points

Votes: 36 18.8%
  • Yes, but just go for a piss

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • No

Votes: 123 64.1%
  • DILLIGAF

Votes: 12 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did it once when I took my relative from Hungary who is a plastic United fan. Said I wasn’t going in with him, but my Mum went mental. Had no choice but to hon on the tour with him.

On the flip side my relative supports Honved who play in red. He took me to a Hoved match. Told him I couldn’t support them as they played in red. Instead I asked him to take me to a Ferencvárosi match, who he hates. I’ve support them ever since.

As some of you realised, (if they’d have been following my posting history), this was a tongue in cheek poll. It was a genuine possibility, but…

There is no way I would go on a tour of Trafford’s worst scaffolding project.

It felt almost like I’d clarkied a few posters with their vehement replies…

I will be going to the football museum (haven’t been since 2012/13 holding the PL trophy with my kids), and I’ll enjoy wearing my city t-shirt to wind up any scousers who make it :-)

I went into their club shop day of the England v Polska game, with a City club shop bag, and asked the shop assistant if they had any Phil Neville merchandise. I just got a baffled look.

I had to go to a conference at the swamp a few years ago. It was like a shit working mens club inside the conference bit and there was a huge floor to ceiling picture of Bobby Charlton in the bogs. I had the pleasure of accidentally splashing some piss on it.

If you had looked more closely, you would have seen 2 holes where ticket touts eyes were, where Martin Edwards used to peep through. Allegedly.

As some of you realised, (if they’d have been following my posting history), this was a tongue in cheek poll. It was a genuine possibility, but…

There is no way I would go on a tour of Trafford’s worst scaffolding project.

It felt almost like I’d clarkied a few posters with their vehement replies…

I will be going to the football museum (haven’t been since 2012/13 holding the PL trophy with my kids), and I’ll enjoy wearing my city t-shirt to wind up any scousers who make it :-)
Is that you Boris!?

Remarkable change of mind following public option ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.