Trafford Stadium tour dilemma (maybe)

Should I go on the free tour?

• Yes, wearing nothing football related, and learning about their 'istree

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Yes, wearing nothing football related, and smiling/lauging at the appropriate points

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Yes, wearing City related clothes, and learning about their 'istree

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Yes, wearing City related clothes, and smiling/laughing at the appropriate points

Votes: 36 18.8%
  • Yes, but just go for a piss

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • No

Votes: 123 64.1%
  • DILLIGAF

Votes: 12 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have the possibility of going on the Manchester United stadium tour this summer, free, as part of group of people that I don't know (including many scousers... though they are probably having the same dilemma as me)

Nope - no - nein - non - you might get bitten by one of the rats on the loose and get the Black Death. I once got invited to a big launch meeting by work being held at the Swamp. Told the boss I wasn't going he said if I didn't I would get my final written warning.

I was a no show - as were many other Blues and other clubs supporters - we all got a finger wagged at us. They couldn't put us all on a warning without risking a mass exodus that would have crippled the operation PLUS - the Union explained that whilst it was doubtfully a valid disciplinary reason even if they insisted the disciplinary process was escalated from a verbal warning upwards and there was no entry straight to final written warning.

So we all never set foot in that steaming great pile of dogshit masquerading as a stadium without good reason - ie a derby day

I've done the city tour a couple of times in recent years and both times some in the group we were touring with had other football shirts on, some from uk, some from abroad.

None of them were rags or dippers though.

I had to go to a conference at the swamp a few years ago. It was like a shit working mens club inside the conference bit and there was a huge floor to ceiling picture of Bobby Charlton in the bogs. I had the pleasure of accidentally splashing some piss on it.
A picture of Bobby Charlton in the bogs, you say?
Most odd. I hope he was facing away from the camera.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.