Train Ticket available for Celtic

Lenblue

Hi, Due to work commitments, my son can no longer go to Celtic on Wednesday. He is therefore selling his train tickets at Face value, what they cost him.

Leaves Manchester at 9.16 on Wednesday, arriving into Glasgow approx 12.30 Lunchtime.
Departs Glasgow on Thursday at 13.09, arriving back into Manchester approx 16.27.
Both journeys via Prestn as standard, reserved seats both ways. Face Value £40.
If you were to book the same journey now, it would cost £79.00. Tickets in hand. Pm me if you are interested. Thanks

hi lenblue I will buy tickets is it just one as that's all I need cheers mike

Hi Mike, whereabouts are you? Yes, it is just one return ticket.

Last edited:
Hi Mike, I have sent you a PM with my contact details on, give me a call. I cannot stand this new private message system!!

I have 2 return train tickets to Glasgow, departing from Manchester at 9-46 on Wednesday, arrive 13-01, return on Thursday at 14-00 from glasgow, arrive Manchester at 17-19, £41 each, the price at the moment is £76 each pm if interested, cheers.

Hi lenblue. Is the tickets still available
I have a spare ticket. Posted on another thread but here it is again

Preston - Glasgow: 12:54 - 15:17
Glasgow - Preston: 04:28 - 06:54
They are separate e-tickets for each journey which just need printing off. They have a seat reserved in both directions. Obviously whoever takes them will need to get to Preston but return tickets from Manchester to Preston aren't much more than £10 at the moment to meet the times of the Preston-Glasgow tickets.
Just checked the current total price from Manchester to Glasgow for those trains and it is £62-50.

The tickets cost me £21 but will be happy to get just a tenner for the return journey.

Please PM me if interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.