Train works for Wembley

Blue Maverick

I know they are doing stuff down from Manchester etc, does anyone know if this affects the Watford to Wembley route as well? I'm staying overnight there so need to know really.

Blue Maverick said:
I know they are doing stuff down from Manchester etc, does anyone know if this affects the Watford to Wembley route as well? I'm staying overnight there so need to know really.

Yes the line is closed at Watford the weekend of the CS. The Arsenal fans will be okay however with their 7 mile journey.

Blue Maverick said:
I am too think you can still get a London overground /tube thingy from Watford I hope ?

You can get a Tube (metropolitan line) from Watford to Wembley Park but the station (Watford) is a bit of a way from Watford town centre. Check tfl.co.uk closer to the date to see if there are any works on the line on the day of the CS.

There's trains from Piccadilly to Leamington Spa and then from Leamington Spa straight into Wembley Stadium, if that's any good for anyone.

Other than that, loads of trains from Piccadilly to Sheffield. Then Sheffield to Kings Cross and Piccadilly to Leeds. Then Leeds to Kings Cross.

tidyman said:
There's trains from Piccadilly to Leamington Spa and then from Leamington Spa straight into Wembley Stadium, if that's any good for anyone.

Other than that, loads of trains from Piccadilly to Sheffield. Then Sheffield to Kings Cross and Piccadilly to Leeds. Then Leeds to Kings Cross.
Being pedantic, Sheffield trains go to St Pancras and not Kings Cross.

Going down sat morning, change at birmingham only an hour delay, coming back monday morning just the normal 2 and a bit hours.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Going down sat morning, change at birmingham only an hour delay, coming back monday morning just the normal 2 and a bit hours.
I'm going Manchester to Leeds. I don't have the ticket in front of me, and forget the times, but I don't remember it being that arduous

get the 0827 change at banbury into wembley @ 1224
same again comeing back!!!
done it that way for the last few trips

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.