Training Friday 4th

Neil McNab's Tash

Can't see any reports on here for today's training so I have seen Douglas Higginbottom's report for you:

Back from international duties at Carrington but with quite a few faces missing. As expected the 3 S American players are not back yet but will join up with the team later today or maybe even tomorrow in London. A bunch of regular warm up exercises ending with keep ball within a tight square. That's always quite good fun within the groups and especially so if Micah is in a group. Having fun within training is important and with Micah around it's usually a guarantee.

Aslo not training today were Ireland , as mentioned elsewhere he got injured on the last kick of the ball in yesterday's training. He went into a tackle and hurt the same ankle that had been a problem 2 weeks ago and was having scans today. The hope is that it will setlle in a few days but it could be a longer problem.
Bridge should be ok for Saturday but didn't train today as a precaution.
Petrov has a touch of reaction after yesterday so wasn't training but he was never in the plans for Arsenal anyway.
No sign of Johnson today either but I didn't ask about him.
5 strikers on view today. Good that Bellamy was in full training so it looks likely he will play. Boj was looking quite sharp even if his finishing wasn't the best but Sturridge was looking good as I hear he was yesterday as well. Ched and Benjani also working hard with Benjani looking a bit better than last week. I suppose it's 6 if I were to count Darius!

It wasn't a long session today with specific work being done in preparation for the Arsenal game both in looking at ways to get trhough their defence knowing how it lines up as well as being very aware of how they work quickly through midfield , the patterns thay play and the importance of tracking runners.

Worst case is missing all the season , more likely 2 or 3 weeks but if the scan isn't too bad he maybe ok for Thursday.

Neil McNab'ss Tash said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
How did the golf go today Neil?

Conwy Golf Club beautiful, won too which helps, a nice little spend coming up at the pro's shop

What a great course, i was lucky enough to play it in Feb of this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.