training report from DH - Tues 13th.....

Rammy Blue

"Definitely CL week as masses of cameras and sound guys poured out at Carrington. I counted 40 all lined up for pictures and interviews although I am not sure who was interviewed. The players came out and dressed up in what looked like new outfits.Sky blue tops,dark blue shorts as against the yellow training gear they have been wearing recently.The EDS lads had the yellow on today and as they filed out they looked back no doubt dreaming of when (if) it would be their turn.

The good news was seeing Barry in full training today along with the other 20 from previous days. Milner was out again but initially working with a physio.The doc was out talking with them and when it came to the match at the end of the session Milner took a full part.Plenty of choices for the boss.

All the early work was gentle for the cameras to snap away and it stayed that way for a while when the cameras went in.Plenty of fun running through the team and when Carminati set up Hargreaves and Nasri for a tag effort they failed pretty badly to tag any one they went for.So into a football game to end what was a shortish session and very quickly a goal from Aguero which was just sublime. A one two on the edge of the box as he suddenly changed gear and then another one two with Silva before he passed it left footed into the side of the net.

Mario followed this up with a gem of his own curling one into the top corner from the edge of the box.Then it was Barry time as he slid in at the far post to convert a nice Zaba cross followed by an easy one after Mario had done superbly to set him up.Some really good play in the game as a whole. Milner looking ok as he got himself all over the field.Nedum looking good,Vinnie and Lescott commanding and basically every where I looked there was quality on show.Mancini was keeping a low profile just watching intently and I was wondering what exactly he would be looking for in the game and whether something special from a player might influence selection.

The whole thing lasted about an hour and just 4 stayed for some shooting practice.Mario,AJ,Kolarov and Edin. Mario took the eye along with Kolarov on this occasion. Hargreaves also stayed out for some extra running with a physio working with him and Razak,who wasnt involved in the game today,also working away separately."

Barry and Milner! Get the fuck in! Good old English grit. There's no way they want to miss this game.

Tricky_Trev said:
Barry and Milner! Get the fuck in! Good old English grit. There's no way they want to miss this game.

My thoughts exactly, good news that we won't be lacking in the engine room department tomorrow.

So into a football game to end what was a shortish session and very quickly a goal from Aguero which was just sublime. A one two on the edge of the box as he suddenly changed gear and then another one two with Silva before he passed it left footed into the side of the net.
This thread is worthless without videos! ;)

Sounds like Mario has been excellent in training recently. Ahh, I'm so giddy for Wednesday.

tumblr_lrgsgkZt0y1qkut11o1_500.jpg
tumblr_lrgq4wNmlO1r06hvlo1_500.png

tumblr_lrgseaRZ4E1qkut11o1_500.jpg
tumblr_lrgmm1mR9z1r2ts49o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrgq34O5H21r06hvlo1_500.png
tumblr_lrgmg8g6hm1r2ts49o1_500.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.