Training Today 10th December

Neil McNab's Tash

Hi Lads

Not a lot to report, got there late today and they were already behind the curtain clearly working on tactics for the Bolton game, I could clearly hear Eddie N shouting instructions.

According to my sources (lol) all except for Bridge from last week's starting 11 are ok. Bellers trained today.

The session finished and Tevez, Bellers, Petrov and Garrido came out from behind the curtain to practice free kicks, Tevez and Bellers testing the keeper with a number of varied strikes mostly all impressive.

More tomorrow but it will be behind the curtain.

NMT

What's the craic with Garrido NMT? I didn;t think he was actually that bad, quite good on the ball. He hasn't moaned once in the media despite being out of the squad for most of the season. Doe's Hughes even acknowledge him?

Cheers NMT.

I know you probably haven't seen much but do you reckon it'll be Sylvinho at left back on sat or Barry or Lescott?

Do we need to get some help to get rid of the wall:
6a00d83451c8f569e20128756e4261970c-800wi

bluejase said:
What's the craic with Garrido NMT? I didn;t think he was actually that bad, quite good on the ball. He hasn't moaned once in the media despite being out of the squad for most of the season. Doe's Hughes even acknowledge him?

He's still ticking over Jase, still putting the sessions in, not sure what Hughes thoughts are with him, but he is part of training and fully involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.