Training Today 16th February

Neil McNab's Tash

Hiya Guys

Training today was very subdued, no Kompany, Richards or Robinho attending, the team from Saturday had a slightly lighter session than the rest of the squad.

It was the usual drills of fitness then ballwork on the pitch, trying to close down opposition or create space which ever way you look at it.

Very flat atmosphere though, only to be expected after the performance on Saturday.

A couple of plusses though, Bojinov took a full part in training, whilst it's obvious he doesn't like the fitness stuff, he comes alive on the practice pitch. Benjani was also out working with the fitness coaches, accoring to one coach he feels that they will both be close to being available in the next couple of weeks.

NMT

There was no Johnson or Petrov today.

A long session, when I left, the players who didn't play on Saturday were still going strong and that was around 12.30, they started about 10.30.

Overall there was little cheer, but the effort was there.

Cheers Neil , will there be a session on Friday?
I was gonna pop down with me lad , I know Europe may screw things up a bit

Neil McNab's Tash said:
Hiya Guys

Training today was very subdued, no Kompany, Richards or Robinho attending, the team from Saturday had a slightly lighter session than the rest of the squad.

It was the usual drills of fitness then ballwork on the pitch, trying to close down opposition or create space which ever way you look at it.

Very flat atmosphere though, only to be expected after the performance on Saturday.

A couple of plusses though, Bojinov took a full part in training, whilst it's obvious he doesn't like the fitness stuff, he comes alive on the practice pitch. Benjani was also out working with the fitness coaches, accoring to one coach he feels that they will both be close to being available in the next couple of weeks.

NMT

There was no Johnson or Petrov today.

A long session, when I left, the players who didn't play on Saturday were still going strong and that was around 12.30, they started about 10.30.

Overall there was little cheer, but the effort was there.
I follow your posts regular now.

I am very curious I never hear you mention any chasing after hopeful long ball training sessions ?

Do they do this behind closed doors I wonder?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.