training today 2/11

dadnlad

todays training report from that nice man d h on mancity fans :)

Back to a more normal routine today with an 11am start.Everybody out to start with minus Carlos,Nige and MJ and just one reserve joining them today being Abdul Razak. But MJ was out working again later and even Nigel was doing some running right at the end.The not so good news though was Shay went in early, a bit of a calf problem apparently which started yesterday and clearly wasn't great today. Mario also went in early with what looked like a thigh problem.

Apart from that stuff they just got on with normal warm up sessions,some keep ball work in two groups before Mancini took what looked like the Thursday team away behind the fencing.A good team but of course plenty of changes from the prem side. What was left played a 5 a side game with no holds barred as shown when when Vinnie clashed with Micah.I don't think Micah was too happy from the comments he made but they just got on with it as you would expect. Silva looked the class act we know he is.

Then they all got involved in some pure fitness work before many of them went in leaving about enough for a 6 or 7 a side game.Most notable for me in this was Kolarov who just loves to shoot. Fairly inconsisent I would describe his finishing but when it's right it is special.RSC scored plenty ,Joe Hart was screaming instructions all the time, Milner got a knock but recovered ok,Jo managed to miss an absolute sitter then scored a much harder one. Just a regular day at the office really.

Then it changed as the session finished and most went in but some cameras had arrived and it turned out they were Soccer AM for the crossbar challenge. If I can remember who stayed for this it was SWP/Lescott/Joe/Jo/Stu Taylor/Milner and AJ. I won't spoil it for those who will watch it when it comes on but I had my chance to be famous when one attempt flew over the bar, over the netting behind and over the fence behind that and straight into my waiting arms. The trouble is it bounced straight out again much to the amusement of the watching coaches and some players. It was one of those Europa balls and of course was moving all over the place:)

The only 2 to stay a bit longer were SWP and Lescott for a chat on camera which is where Nigel came jogging past and kicked a ball at them.

dadnlad said:
The only 2 to stay a bit longer were SWP and Lescott for a chat on camera which is where Nigel came jogging past and kicked a ball at them.

De Jong: Pure Evil.

Did you see what he forced Jara to do last night against Blackpool?!

dadnlad said:

*SPOILER - Wednesday Morning Sun Story

The Sun can exclusively reveal that after Moneybags City's Nigel De Jong saw it fit to laugh and joke about the injury to Newcastle's Hafem Ben Arfa during a tackle in training, he has yet again resorted to mindless thuggery as he wrecklessly punted a ball at Shaun Wright Phillips and Jolean Lescott which went off course into a crowd of innocent onlooking toddlers, pregnant women and centenarian war veterans. An inside source says "He was like a man possessed. I believe he had no intentions of hitting his team mates and was simply out to cause damage in whatever way possible." It is believed that several people were injured in the incident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.