Training Today 28th

Neil McNab's Tash

Went along to training today, was the only watcher except for a couple who went after 10 minutes or so, the weather wasn't good.

Benjani, Johnson, Bridge and Sturridge were all involved in the full session along with the reserve team players and the likes of Vassell and Berti, Ireland wasn't around today.

Didi Hamann and Martin Petrov were involved for most of the session except for when the 11 a side games took place, they then went off for some individual work with the fitness coaches, they both worked really hard, Petrov mustn't be far away it was mentioned that he might need a couple of games to get up to speed but he looks naturally fit and could be back fully involved at some point next week, my guess would be by the middle of April he will be back playing, fingers crossed.

Driving rain and a strong wind made the 11 a side game a tough affair, this resulted in a stalemate played over about 40 minutes with breaks.

Spirit good as usual and after 2 hours and the lads calling it a day I retreated to the warmth of the car.

NMT

Nice one mate, fair play watching them in this weather, and things really are sounding very positive, can't wait to see Petrov back!

Great dedication as usual NMT. I know it will have been mentioned but is Petrov in the Uefa Cup squad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.