Training Today 2nd April

Neil McNab's Tash

Afternoon all

A very pleasant morning to watch the lads train, making a difference to all the rain and wind over the past few weeks.

Went today as i'm playing golf tomorrow and knew there would be some absentees but went to see who was around and fit.

Not present at training today were: De Jong, Kompany, Given, Dunne, Evans, Bojinov, Johnson, Elano, Robinho, Bellamy, Caicedo and Fernandes, quite a crew missing.

Started with the usual warm ups with the fitness coach moving onto passing and moving drills nothing too strenuous.

Hughes was quite vocal this morning, urging the lads on which was good to see as they responded to his requests.

I had to leave at 12 but they had put quite a strong session in.

Noteable attendees were, Petrov with a strapping round his left knee nothing unusual about that, Bridge with taping on his left hamstring and he did stop during the last session i watched, he had a brief chat with the physio and went inside although he did run off so hoping nothing too bad.

Richards, SWP, Benjani, Hamann, Sturridge (looked really good this morning), Ireland, Zabaleta and Nedum were all training and taking a full part.

Won't be able to get there tomorrow, to see who returns from the rest.

NMT

NMT if the weathers good ill pop down where do i park up and where do i go to get a good view m8 first time ive been down!

cheers nmt , nice to know that benji studge and petrov were back in training how was petrov looking, hope his fitness is coming along nicely .

andybluenolan said:
cheers nmt , nice to know that benji studge and petrov were back in training how was petrov looking, hope his fitness is coming along nicely .

He asked for more strapping on his left knee, so it might be a while yet, he looks very fit anyway. I would think he has to have a little time to build confidence in his knee again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.