Training Today 4th February

Re: Training Today 3rd February

skybluekings said:
erocsevil said:
Johnson was down as a right winger?

Johnson is equally as good with his right and left feet.
That's why he was in such high demand...especially if Platini gets his 6+5 rule through.

That's Blatter's rule. Platini is against it...and there's no chance.

Lomas has a lob on said:
MCC said:
You are both legends in my eyes. I love the reports. To me the only difference since Hughes went is that Mancini splits the groups up and works with the defence for a day or two and then the attackers. Is that true?
From what I gather Mancini seems alot more hands on, from what I remember regarding Hughes he seemed to leave all the coaching to Eddie N, and Bowen but then would have a chat with the squad at the end of a session.

Yes good point. Anyone know what the other top managers do? By that I mean Baconface, Mourinho, Wenger etc Are they all "hand on" or do they mostly let the coaches work with them and chip in when necessary?

skybluekings said:
erocsevil said:
Johnson was down as a right winger?

Johnson is equally as good with his right and left feet.
That's why he was in such high demand...especially if Platini gets his 6+5 rule through.

6+5 Rule can't happen despite what UEFA & FIFA want. It's illegal. Stop worrying.

Cheers NMT/DH

Did Johnson play on the right against us in the cup? Can't remember...

Glad to see Petrov was practising on the left and Barry in the middle anyway! Also that in the diamond Stevie was at the attacking point of it

As ever, thanks for the report DH. But i have to say, i'm slightly disappointed that Mancini sees Johnson as a right winger. He's far, far better on the left. Can we play people in their correct positions please????????????

Tricky_Trev said:
As ever, thanks for the report DH. But i have to say, i'm slightly disappointed that Mancini sees Johnson as a right winger. He's far, far better on the left. Can we play people in their correct positions please????????????

well at the moment we have no cover for rw unless you want petrov playing there.. for lw we have bellamy and petrov who are still better than johnson. and johnson is more versatile than petrov so it makes sense to play him there. johnson will play left once bellers and petrov hang em up or if they ever get hurt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.