Training Today 5th November

Citytillidie69 said:
Goathead8 said:
Please forgive me but who's EN?

Eddy Neiziwikkiiieeeiiiiieeeeeiiiiiiiieeeeeee..

Love these posts, keep them coming.

There's only one Eddy Neiziwikkiiieeeiiiiieeeeeiiiiiiiieeeeeee
one Eddy Neiziwikkiiieeeiiiiieeeeeiiiiiiiieeeeeee
walking along
singing a song
eddy's name I cant understand

Neil McNab's Tash said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Cheers NMT.

Does that mean Nedum's back in full training now then?

I would think very close, only off the usual way they do things.

I was there today with DH and yes Nedum was involved.Only RSC and Bridge working with Physios and Robinho working one on one with a physio.

Firstly thanks NMT glad you enjoyed your break.

Secondly: -

'Another was having some patience. Similar to the first issue but even more so when getting into the attacking half. Not to just go for the first thing that appears like a hopeful ball in the middle to the 1 man who might be there but work it around. It's all about pass and move but the last aspect was also getting people in the box . That was all the impressions I got.'

I think on Saturday we (the fans) will need to show lots of patience whilst we have the ball, as they will sit back and try to soak up everything we throw at them. Be patient, get behind the players from the back to the front, and help them create the chances we need to beat Burnley and get back on track.

One was the defenders not using the space often in front of them to move forward with the ball rather than playing something hopeful. They do not want hopeful but much more assured passing starting from the back and through NDJ/GB/SI or whoever.

Another was having some patience. Similar to the first issue but even more so when getting into the attacking half. Not to just go for the first thing that appears like a hopeful ball in the middle to the 1 man who might be there but work it around. It's all about pass and move but the last aspect was also getting people in the box

Finally, FFS.

Praise the Lord

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.