Training Today 6th November

Neil McNab's Tash

Was able to get there today and see if the troops were at it as i would hope.

I wasn't disappointed, the lads are looking in better spirits and with the skipper back and Ade looking a lot sharper, training had a really positive feel to it.

Everyone was out including Robinho who did bits with the main group and then over the physios for some extra rehab.

Started with the usual quick feet routines, sprinting and bursts of power, moved over to the ball control bit where lads on the outside and partner on the inside of the area were kicking balls back and to to each other at pace with degrees of difficulty as it progressed.

The usual 5 v 2 game with 2 touch took place and some of the touches are amazing, the skill and speed at how this is done is brilliant.

Onto the big game and working on various things for tomorrow which will remain at the training ground, Bridge looked really good and sharp as did Bellers.

All the troops then trudged off whilst Ade, Bellers, Rsc and Vlad Weiss stayed out for some extra finishing and the keepers were pulling off some good saves especially Stu Taylor.

Glad i saw what i did with my own eyes today, i've been a little flat over the last couple of performances, got the feeling we won't see another tomorrow, looks like they are ready to go

NMT

Not bothered with the strikers in all fairness. They'll score goals for fun and will take care of themselves.

What I am more interested in is what work they are doing from a defensive point of view? That is obviously the area where we need most improvement.

Love reading these reports thanks!!

Is it just me but they dont seem to do much do they!

Do they do any intensive training elsewhere or is it just the usual dialy "knock about"!

Not even daily if straight after a match or midweek games, international breaks!!

Easy life isnt it!

Like I said on another thread if your not two footed now you have plenty of time to practice with your weaker foot!!

thanks mate, i dont want to get too exicited because sounds like they are really performing well in training but then when it comes to the match they just look average

Lescott + toure + given - just talk to each other more

Midfield - get better crosses into the forwards

SWP - stop giving them the football

PaulPowerShower said:
SWP - stop giving them the football

LOL! Don't know why that made me laugh but it did. Probably because if I didn't laugh, I'd cry because it's so true!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.