Training Today 8th September

Neil McNab's Tash

Sorry lads been working today but DH was able to get to a very quiet Carrington:

Courtesy of Douglas Higginbottom

Just 6 out today and weird to note they were 5 full backs and Stevie. Garrido,Silvinho,Javal,Richards and Zabba being the 5. Nedum inside doing some work and likely to have a full session this afternoon with the reserves probably with Johnson as well. RSC and Benjani came out a little later for one to one work.

All good light hearted but very focussed and competitive work. It is looking like Tevez will be out for 10 days or so which makes him a doubt for you know what.Thanks to Elano for that one! No definite news on Robinho's injury so it sounds like they won't know for sure till he arrives on Friday.

Ade and Toure are not playing this week so back tomorrow but it's really a fingers crossed week hoping no more injuries.

NMT

Neil McNab's Tash said:
Ade and Toure are not playing this week so back tomorrow but it's really a fingers crossed week hoping no more injuries.

I find that strange coz Togo have a game on Thursday afternoon. The only thing I can think of is that Ade got booked at the weekend so may be suspended - unless City have made some sort of deal.

Mental_blue said:
Neil McNab's Tash said:

I find that strange coz Togo have a game on Thursday afternoon. The only thing I can think of is that Ade got booked at the weekend so may be suspended - unless City have made some sort of deal.

Ignore that - must have been changed. Good - at least no risk of further injuries. All we need now is Bellers, Barry and Dejong to come through unscathed.

Yeah, Elano absolutely killed Tevez. What a twat. He definately had an agenda when going in for that challenge. Now Carlos is more likely than not, to miss the derby.

what a gimp elano is then. i was hoping that it was another situation where tevez turns out to be fine.

Tricky_Trev said:
Yeah, Elano absolutely killed Tevez. What a twat. He definately had an agenda when going in for that challenge. Now Carlos is more likely than not, to miss the derby.

WTF so it was that whining little tit Elano that laid the tackle? Fuckin sniping little prick, I hope Carlos is ready for the derby. I think he would almost walk on glass to be fit for that game, especially at the swamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.