Training Today 8th September

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Neil McNab's Tash, 8 Sep 2009.

1. Neil McNab's Tash

Neil McNab's Tash

Sorry lads been working today but DH was able to get to a very quiet Carrington:

Courtesy of Douglas Higginbottom

Just 6 out today and weird to note they were 5 full backs and Stevie. Garrido,Silvinho,Javal,Richards and Zabba being the 5. Nedum inside doing some work and likely to have a full session this afternoon with the reserves probably with Johnson as well. RSC and Benjani came out a little later for one to one work.

All good light hearted but very focussed and competitive work. It is looking like Tevez will be out for 10 days or so which makes him a doubt for you know what.Thanks to Elano for that one! No definite news on Robinho's injury so it sounds like they won't know for sure till he arrives on Friday.

Ade and Toure are not playing this week so back tomorrow but it's really a fingers crossed week hoping no more injuries.

NMT

2. Mental_blue

Mental_blue

I find that strange coz Togo have a game on Thursday afternoon. The only thing I can think of is that Ade got booked at the weekend so may be suspended - unless City have made some sort of deal.

3. sam the drummer

sam the drummer

Good to see Vidal training with the first team

4. Mental_blue

Mental_blue

Ignore that - must have been changed. Good - at least no risk of further injuries. All we need now is Bellers, Barry and Dejong to come through unscathed.

5. Tricky_Trev

Tricky_Trev

Yeah, Elano absolutely killed Tevez. What a twat. He definately had an agenda when going in for that challenge. Now Carlos is more likely than not, to miss the derby.

6. davymcfc

davymcfc

so is tevez defo out for the arse?

7. Tricky_Trev

Tricky_Trev

Yes.

8. davymcfc

davymcfc

what a gimp elano is then. i was hoping that it was another situation where tevez turns out to be fine.

9. Bazzmand Show

Bazzmand Show

WTF so it was that whining little tit Elano that laid the tackle? Fuckin sniping little prick, I hope Carlos is ready for the derby. I think he would almost walk on glass to be fit for that game, especially at the swamp.

10. DenzilVoorhees

DenzilVoorhees

I agree!