Training Today Thursday 22nd Oct

mcfcdaytona

Neil is away for a while and so is DH - so I thought I'd fill in for them both. I arrived a little later than planned and so missed the usual half hour warm up session and keeping possession in the circle. Players not taking part when I arrived were Tevez, Johnson, Adebayor and Bellamy. Kolo Toure was back training although he did not take part in the final session.

Nedum and Bellamy were doing their own stuff seperately on the other side of the training ground.

The game training lacked a bit of energy up front with Bellers, Ade and Tevez missing and so it was a session dominated by the defenders and defensive midfield play with Vinny and Joleon looking sharpest at the back with De Jong not shying away from the challenges and calling for Zabba to stay on his feet and not dive in.

Had to leave straight after it finished and so did not manage to speak to Eddie or Mark Bowen for any more info but having seen Bellers move about I suspect he has a good chance of playing this Sunday.

Cheers for the report

Crikey de jong continues to scare us all, he clatters everyone in training lol

Good job barton isn't in the team, de jong would of killed him by now!

kippaxblue76 said:
Cheers for the update, long way to go before your up to NMT's standard though :-).

I put my efforts into the reserves and academy - so this is a side issue I'm just filling in for the guys - but like I said today missed that zip about it to make putting together an exciting piece not worth the effort just for an update - but hey I'm always open to new ideas ;-)

mcfcdaytona said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Cheers for the update, long way to go before your up to NMT's standard though :-).

I put my efforts into the reserves and academy - so this is a side issue I'm just filling in for the guys - but like I said today missed that zip about it to make putting together an exciting piece not worth the effort just for an update - but hey I'm always open to new ideas ;-)

If you are going to do a job do it properly or not at all, thats what i say :-)

mcfcdaytona said:
Neil is away for a while and so is DH - so I thought I'd fill in for them both. I arrived a little later than planned and so missed the usual half hour warm up session and keeping possession in the circle. Players not taking part when I arrived were Tevez, Johnson, Adebayor and Bellamy. Kolo Toure was back training although he did not take part in the final session.

Nedum and Bellamy were doing their own stuff seperately on the other side of the training ground.

The game training lacked a bit of energy up front with Bellers, Ade and Tevez missing and so it was a session dominated by the defenders and defensive midfield play with Vinny and Joleon looking sharpest at the back with De Jong not shying away from the challenges and calling for Zabba to stay on his feet and not dive in.

Had to leave straight after it finished and so did not manage to speak to Eddie or Mark Bowen for any more info but having seen Bellers move about I suspect he has a good chance of playing this Sunday.
i saw craig on sunday, he said he will be ok for this sunday..he was positive about that. i told him he had goal of the month aswell (which he was unaware of).

kippaxblue76 said:
mcfcdaytona said:

If you are going to do a job do it properly or not at all, thats what i say :-)

One man's trash is another man's treasure and profit ;-)

kippaxblue76 said:
mcfcdaytona said:
One man's trash is another man's treasure and profit ;-)

Ha Ha nice one mate, in all seriousness though cheers for the info. Will you be there tomorrow?

Yes, should be there; all being well - I hope my report will be far more enlightening for all the bluemooners this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.