Training Tomorrow

bluejue

I am thinking of going to watch training tomorrow - are they definately training? Also it is a couple of years since I last went. Do you still go through the rugby club car park to get to a path or is it different now - and what time does it start and finish?

Thanks

I'm not an expert or as regular as some but when we've gone recently you go through a gap in the hedges about half way between the lay by and the front entrance.

I'd guess they would be there tomorrow as they will be flying out Tuesday.

robsta said:
I'm not an expert or as regular as some but when we've gone recently you go through a gap in the hedges about half way between the lay by and the front entrance.

I'd guess they would be there tomorrow as they will be flying out Tuesday.

Thanks for this - I am going to give it a go at around 10.30.

Good luck mate, hope they are there. Let us know how you get on. Even if the 1st team aren't there you might see Tevez :-)

Went today - they were there and yes, we did see Tevez... My daughter was made up when she met most of the first team squad and got autographs - so it was a great success.

bluejue said:
Went today - they were there and yes, we did see Tevez... My daughter was made up when she met most of the first team squad and got autographs - so it was a great success.

how did you get autographs, i know years ago they used to let you go and get them, what do you do now

bluejue said:

you get any pics blue?

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
bluejue said:

how did you get autographs, i know years ago they used to let you go and get them, what do you do now

I wasn't there like bluejue yesterday but I've taken my lad twice in the last few months. We just stood on the exit road and most players stopped as they drove out. The security guard there is pretty friendly and lets you stand on the exit road as long as you don't go too far up towards the actual entrance, and as long as you are respectful of the cars coming in and out. Trouble is there are one or two professional ebayers there as well which I think puts a few players off (and tbh pisses me off when they stand in front of kids and try and get tons signed instead of just the one picture or whatever).

robsta said:
BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
bluejue said:

I wasn't there like bluejue yesterday but I've taken my lad twice in the last few months. We just stood on the exit road and most players stopped as they drove out. The security guard there is pretty friendly and lets you stand on the exit road as long as you don't go too far up towards the actual entrance, and as long as you are respectful of the cars coming in and out. Trouble is there are one or two professional ebayers there as well which I think puts a few players off (and tbh pisses me off when they stand in front of kids and try and get tons signed instead of just the one picture or whatever).

I am very surprised the players do that for the "pros". I believe they are told not to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.