Trains back from Blackburn....

dancity19

Never been to Blackburn away, just wondering how far is the station from the stadium. With this being an 8 kick off, and a Bank Holiday etc I am just trying to work out the best travel (either back to Manchester/ Warrington). Don't want to find out its a massive rush getting to the station for the last train..!? Any help, Cheers. If anyone has got any spaces on minibuses etc tht would be great.

its about a 20minute walk mate. but there will be plenty doing to same walk so youll be fine. and there are trains home after the game so youll be fine. were doing it so dont worry

daveduke67 said:
Where do you live - might be someone who can offer you a lift or has spaces on a minibus.

Live in knutsford, but will travel to anywhere within a reasonable distance to get a lift if there are any offers.....!! If people are doing it tho, I will jus stick with the train.

foley87 said:
its about a 20minute walk mate. but there will be plenty doing to same walk so youll be fine. and there are trains home after the game so youll be fine. were doing it so dont worry
You must be a quick walker mate I'd say 40 minitues is closer to the mark

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.