Tramadol

Went into hospital back in 2013 with kidney stones, at night the nurse came around and asked who wanted tramadol - one or two, I said no thanks but within an hour everyone was sleeping like babies, transferred to another hospital for surgery and no tramadol on offer they were screaming the ward down all night.
Don't know how it works but certainly gave the night shift in hospital one a great shift.

I've got some of these in my drawer from when I broke my leg. They gave them to me just in case I couldn't sleep but I didn't need them. I found Arcoxia was fine for the pain. So are you all saying I should use them to get high now I'm better?

Long term use made me the grumpy old git I have morphed into , well that and talkshite/ sly/byt sport's

Fuck me on these at moment after coming of morphine. they don't half space you out feel fucked all day anyone else on them

Had diazepam lately for sciatica and lay on the couch in a different world at times.

Strong shit these type of drugs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.