Ronaldo & Carvalho incident

A A

Anonymous

Sorry if i have put this in the Kaka forum, mods feel free to move :D

But is it just me who has noticed what went on in that incident on Sunday? Are my eyes playing up on me or when Ronaldo and Carvalho are jostling in the penalty area Ronaldo kicks out in an effort to make contact with Carvalho's legs and make it look like he has been clipped. Watch it again and you will see, he starts to go down and like a friggin horse he lashes out with his legs in an effort to make contact with Carvalho's legs and fails.

It hasn't been mentioned anywhere on the TV or on any forums and was just wondering was it just me?

Not been mentioned cause were wasteing our breathe, he is a cheating twat a nob head and the refs love him cause fergie noshes each and everyone of them off>>

Sky made a big deal of going over it in detail but didn't mention that for the rags third goal vidic blocks off berbatov's marker leaving him free to score. What's more you can see vidic BEFORE the free kick is taken telling Berbatov what he's going to do. But no, Chelsea are cheats. Fuckin nobs.

i disagree with this....

yes ronaldo=greasy ****...

but i hate that dick carvalho just as much...

United were good for there win on sunday and even the most loyal blue like myself should agree with me..

Carvalho was all over Ronaldo... Now if the same was happening to lets say Lumpard.. do you think he would go down? yes course he would.. you can say the same about Robinho, SWP, Gerrard..

its modern footballers..

notsoplumpjimtheblue said:
i disagree with this....

United were good for there win on sunday and even the most loyal blue like myself should agree with me..

Carvalho was all over Ronaldo... Now if the same was happening to lets say Lumpard.. do you think he would go down? yes course he would.. you can say the same about Robinho, SWP, Gerrard..

its modern footballers..

You can say that but for one little piece of the jigsaw getting in the way. It's called the truth! SWP wouldn't go down unless he was fouled.

No one seen ronaldo go into lampard shin with his stoods? Full marks to lampard he stayed up though

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
notsoplumpjimtheblue said:
i disagree with this....

its modern footballers..

You can say that but for one little piece of the jigsaw getting in the way. It's called the truth! SWP wouldn't go down unless he was fouled.

SWP is probably the nicest guy you can play against so no he wouldn't. I bet Robinho would. Lampard aint a diver like someone else mentions though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.