Tranfer windows, Valium and losing the will to live.

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
For the last three years, even more, everyone and their aunty’s dog, has known that my teams Achilles heel has been a defence that is as far away from being good, as I am from being a great singer. That’s a long fucking way.

We are 17 days, that’s 408 long hours, of us waiting to see a move for at least one CB and a RB. The problem is our board. A couple of years ago they promised to do what needed to be done to save us from getting handed our arse in the CL. Now, we know that even if we improve greatly in thus area we would still get beat from the top two seeds. Especially if we kept drawing the best teams. No shame in that.

The problem is we have done fuck all. In the summer we needed the same players and bought no one. We then crashed out of the final qualifier against a shut AEK team because, surprise surprise, we made three awful defensive balls ups.

Fast forward to today and we so far have done nothing again. It’s as if those who run our club have decided to commit suicide on all our behalf.

It is driving me mental. I am not expecting Beckenbaur as he is quite old now, but for fuck sake get someone who won’t take to the field with a Kamikaze headband on.

The summer fuck up cost us in the region of £60m by losing out to AEK. If we do that again then they should all be shot.

I know you lot need to think back a while to remember when you couldn’t buy players you needed. I have to say I wish we were in the same situation.

I know we have more money than the other teams up here, but, if the board don’t invest that money it makes it even worse. We can’t compete with the higher transfer fees, but there are players out there.

Our board are a bunch of risk averse shitebags. For winning the Treble last year we earned the massive sum of just shy of £3m, we received another £2m from TV, so you see what we are up against. Our only hope is the CL. We fucked that up last year, and if we don’t sort out the long standing defensive issues then a repeat of that is on the cards.

I think a trip to the docs is on the cards for Valium. It’s either that, or back on the glue. If not the glue, the certainly lighter fuel, maybe both.

For the last three years, even more, everyone and their aunty’s dog, has known that my teams Achilles heel has been a defence that is as far away from being good, as I am from being a great singer. That’s a long fucking way.

We are 17 days, that’s 408 long hours, of us waiting to see a move for at least one CB and a RB. The problem is our board. A couple of years ago they promised to do what needed to be done to save us from getting handed our arse in the CL. Now, we know that even if we improve greatly in thus area we would still get beat from the top two seeds. Especially if we kept drawing the best teams. No shame in that.

The problem is we have done fuck all. In the summer we needed the same players and bought no one. We then crashed out of the final qualifier against a shut AEK team because, surprise surprise, we made three awful defensive balls ups.

Fast forward to today and we so far have done nothing again. It’s as if those who run our club have decided to commit suicide on all our behalf.

It is driving me mental. I am not expecting Beckenbaur as he is quite old now, but for fuck sake get someone who won’t take to the field with a Kamikaze headband on.

The summer fuck up cost us in the region of £60m by losing out to AEK. If we do that again then they should all be shot.

I know you lot need to think back a while to remember when you couldn’t buy players you needed. I have to say I wish we were in the same situation.

I know we have more money than the other teams up here, but, if the board don’t invest that money it makes it even worse. We can’t compete with the higher transfer fees, but there are players out there.

Our board are a bunch of risk averse shitebags. For winning the Treble last year we earned the massive sum of just shy of £3m, we received another £2m from TV, so you see what we are up against. Our only hope is the CL. We fucked that up last year, and if we don’t sort out the long standing defensive issues then a repeat of that is on the cards.

I think a trip to the docs is on the cards for Valium. It’s either that, or back on the glue. If not the glue, the certainly lighter fuel, maybe both.

You have spent all the money on improving existing players' contracts, or at least that is what I heard when AEK knocked you out. That coupled with some signings that didn't work isn't a good combination

You have never really recovered from losing VVD and Jason. They were a bloody good CB partnership. You do have Boyata though. Something to be thankful about!

Has it occurred to you that your board are all secret Rangers supporters.................
Hahaha.I don't think they need help with excuses but wouldn't be surprised if they have used that one already.

You have never really recovered from losing VVD and Jason. They were a bloody good CB partnership. You do have Boyata though. Something to be thankful about!

Did you see his performance at Ibrox :(

Plus he is set to run down his contract and leave in the summer. We should sell him now for whatever we can get and put that toward a replacement,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.