Transfer betting odds

Call me an idiot but is Aouar at 6:4 better odds than Kouibaly at 2:1 or is it:

Kouibaly bet 2 to win 1
Aouar bet 4 to win 6

I dont do betting much as you can see. And either way I don't see much value in these.

Your an idiot ;)

2/1 put a pound on to win 2 pound plus your pound back.
6/4 put a pound on to win 1.50 plus your pound back.

Transfer odds are ridiculous, so many are 1/5 or less and don’t happen.

Sancho was 1/20 on for United the other day and it looks 50/50.

They is a reason they don’t give the option to stay against these really short odds as they would lose a fortune.

Potential money to be made at the beginning if you know who the targets are early, no guarantee but might give some value,

Your an idiot ;)

2/1 put a pound on to win 2 pound plus your pound back.
6/4 put a pound on to win 1.50 plus your pound back.

I cant see why Aouar is smaller odds than Koulibaly.

I would estimate chances of them completing at something like 15% for him and 30% for Kobly.

I cant see why Aouar is smaller odds than Koulibaly.

I would estimate chances of them completing at something like 15% for him and 30% for Kobly.

It’s a market, more based on where people are putting their money mate. The bookies shorten or lengthen odds to attract more money or protect their position but it isn’t really an accurate reflection of the chances of something happening.

It’s a market, more based on where people are putting their money mate. The bookies shorten or lengthen odds to attract more money or protect their position but it isn’t really an accurate reflection of the chances of something happening.

.....not more based....it's totally based on attracting , and keeping money!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.