Transfer Deadline Day (09/08 1700Hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
think both there strikers got injured pre season
I knew Maguire was out for a couple of months alright but didn't realise they had other injury issues. It's still not a great loan for him though if he gets shunted aside when they are back to full fitness

Perhaps we should offer Denayer to Utd? Seriously though with Zinchenko rejecting a move and Roberts, Denayer still about it will make the squad a little heavy. I would rather see them moved on by any means. Pep doesn't like to work with an overly large squad and I don't think he'll want players just training and picking up wages. One strength we have is the positive attitude in the squad so having an unhappy player about would not be ideal.

Are the rags actually trying to sign Phil Jagielka?

There's loads of people chatting about it on Twitter, it's funny as fuck but I can't find any credible source that is chatting about it.

It would be the funniest transfer of all time if it happened.

Perhaps we should offer Denayer to Utd? Seriously though with Zinchenko rejecting a move and Roberts, Denayer still about it will make the squad a little heavy. I would rather see them moved on by any means. Pep doesn't like to work with an overly large squad and I don't think he'll want players just training and picking up wages. One strength we have is the positive attitude in the squad so having an unhappy player about would not be ideal.

Denayer will be off on loan before the end of august. It will be somewhere in europe, just a matter of where

Denayer will be off on loan before the end of august. It will be somewhere in europe, just a matter of where

It will be Galatasaray - sure as day follows night!

The player holds all the cards here - and he clearly wants his comfort zone, with the opportunity to showcase his ability in the early stages of the Champions League. I only hope it's a permanent deal this time round, even if it if for less than the £10million we seem to be asking for. He'll never be a City player, so we're better getting him out of the squad for both parties to move on.

I'm enjoying the Sky reporter live outside the Leicester training ground where Harry Maguire is training as normal. Doggedly clinging to a non-story, he's suggesting that Maguire will have to get a move on to get up to Manchester to undergo a medical and sign for the rags in 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.