Transfer deadline day

This is the bit I don't get if the paperwork went from the twabs on time , then RM didn't register it on time then he is an Rm player who cannot play until they can register him in Jan is my understanding .
So then did the same happen with Navas? If so, it means the rags must play Romero and RM must play Kiko Casilla. Bad news for both! Perhaps that's why RM is so quiet over this? Perhaps hoping no one will call them on it and they can at least keep Navas and get De Gea on a free next summer.

Was kidding, clearly. He did, however, look awesome in that Puma shirt we had a few years back (the one we wore in the cup tie he played in; y'know the one where Jo was cup-tied)

Jo and RSC in the same sentence, kind of makes you realise how far we've come doesn't it.

Not watch SSN for ages so decided to see what was going on today. What a bunch of fucking bellends. They've all been swallowed up their own arses.

I can't seem to find any mentioning on Kicker.de or transfermarkt.de about Hakan Calhanoglu to the Rags. Where does this rumor come from? Is it real?

Not watch SSN for ages so decided to see what was going on today. What a bunch of fucking bellends. They've all been swallowed up their own arses.
Have to agree. Its cringe worthy stuff. It get's worse when Jim White starts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.