Transfer deadline day

I can't seem to find any mentioning on Kicker.de or transfermarkt.de about Hakan Calhanoglu to the Rags. Where does this rumor come from? Is it real?

Hope it's not true, he's technically brilliant. Seen him a few times and when they played Bayern towards the end of last season his delivery was outstanding. He played a first time volleyed cross with the outside of his foot which was insane.

Suppose it won't really make a difference anyway with the way things are going for the rags but it would be a shame to see a potentially world class player go to waste.

SSN wanking themselves silly over Glen Murray to Bournemouth. What an exciting deadline day.

Hope it's not true, he's technically brilliant. Seen him a few times and when they played Bayern towards the end of last season his delivery was outstanding. He played a first time volleyed cross with the outside of his foot which was insane.

Suppose it won't really make a difference anyway with the way things are going for the rags but it would be a shame to see a potentially world class player go to waste.
I agree, Hakan Calhanoglu is a good player. Not sure he would be able to turn things around for the Rags though. Would like to hear if anybody has more information about this potential transfer.

I suspect that there's going to be a very, very extraordinary, Extraordinary Board Meeting at The Swamp tonight/tomorrow Ha Ha

Maybe a few P45's too

Michael Hector to Chelsea for £4m, having played 54 times in the league for Reading over the course of 6 years with 11 loan spells.

Blimey how far is Ian Hollaways head up Fergie"s behind on SSN, Jim White going to have to go some to make Jon Walters to Norwich look like its huge There having to keep rehashing the donkey fuck up at Trafford "i believe"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.